Speaker Recommendation up to 70k

I have purchased SOTA swiss front end which I can't disclose. They are solid state. 
Got room treated , cables sorted , power supply regulated, a comfy couch and books to read for years. 

Now I need a pair of beautiful and lively speakers to get me up and dancing when the track calls for it. A SOTA speaker that is worthy of keeping for years. Room size is 25 sqm/ 269 sqft. 

Final contenders: 
- Zellaton 
- Stenhiem 
- Tidal- Marten- Wilson 
- Borresen

I don't need (you need to listen and decide) suggestions, I can't travel and we got no dealers with demos. So I'll have to rely on users honest opinions about each brand above and are they worthy of the cost. 

No electrostatics and no horns please. Appreciate if you know how to get the most benefit at the upper botique level of speakers. Some might look fabulous and sound meh. 

Let's discuss. 
128x128emerald
Post removed 
Not sure where in the Middle East you are but Dubai Audio tends to have good stuff available for audition and certainly has a number of clients that are willing to demo equipment that the store does not currently have on hand. 

Might be worth reaching out to them (seems to be the best equipped dealer in the UAE from all the dealer interactions I have had there) and seeing what they are able to get you access to. If nothing else Ali and the team know this level of equipment very well and are a good point of reference. They sold me on the Devialet integrated amps and so should be able to guide you well based on what you have been listening to so far.
Thank you all , yes Dubai Audio is the more dominant dealer however they are biased to their brand list, like Wilson , Dan, Gryphon , Nagra and other small brands. 
I am not interested to any except Wilson Sasha/Alexia 2 if I am left with no international option. 
Before shelling out $70k perhaps you might want to watch this Audioholics presentation first... and then buy some headphones.

I'm joking, but there might be something of consideration here.

If you're short of time you might want to skip ahead to the 20 minute point.

Interesting stuff, especially in light of your comments about electrostatics.

Check out the comments too.

How to Achieve Realism in Music Reproduction with Edgar Choueiri.

https://youtu.be/rPmiyOeTUdM