Speaker Cables : Moderate priced

I am about to embark on upgrading speaker cables ( long over due ).  Currently use Tributaries 12 awg UL copper cable.  I need a long run for one speaker ( about 20 feet) and this has impacted the budget.  I hope to spend around 1500 dollars.  Looking for a musical tonally rich sound.  I am not a detail nut.

Looking at the usual options:  triode Wire, Audio Art Copper, Ice Age, Luna cables to name a few.

Wonder what the crowd has experienced in this price range; and open to new suggestions.

mdrone

For long runs consider making them from Furutech FS Alpha 36 from VH Audio.  I did this using gold plated Furutech spades and they sound very good.

Trust me on this one.  Go on the used market and seek out a nice pair of JPS Labs Superconductor 3 speaker cables.  No need to look any further up the JPS Labs line or anywhere else.  The Superconductor 3 speaker cables are some of the best speaker wire, IMHO, at anywhere near what they retailed for and way beyond (and they were definitely not cheap retail).  With the Superconductor 3, you won't have to go any further or spend more.  The Superconductor 3 could be your end-game speaker wire (they certainly are mine).  Over the past 12 years, I've upgraded every cable in my system, including my most recent cable upgrades, and my JPS Labs Superconductor 3 speaker cables were the only cables that I kept.    

+1 @kennymacc been using mine for well over a decade occasionally comparing to others w/no plans to change.