Speaker cables Mid High end

Currently have Kimber 8TC speaker cables and recently purchased a Mark Levinson No.526 preamp paired to Mark Levinson 532h amp and Revel speakers. Looking to upgrade speaker cables and have been looking at Cardas Clear line and also read great reviews on Audience AU24 SE . Looking to buy lightly used and want a neutral, open and a high resolution cable to capture the highly transparent and resolving attributes of the No.526 preamp. Any recommendations and thoughts on the Cardas and Audience are welcomed. 
lnitm
I compared the Au24 to my Acoustic Zen Satoris and could tell no difference.  The Satoris are very nicely detailed and neutral but also have very good tonality and an overall very natural presentation.  There are pairs of AZ’s higher-level Hologram ll and Absolute cables here now that would be well worth a look given your stated goals.  Best of luck. 
Never tried Kimber or Cardas but my Canare 4S11 bested my Audioquest type 4. 
I have a pair of 8' Synergist Research Atmosphere X Alive in the marketplace right now for about half their original price. I was running them between a Pass Labs INT-250 amp and GoldenEar Triton Reference speakers and really liked the sound alot. I am now running Silversmith Audio Fidelium cables and like them even more.
If you are indeed married to the KIMBER 8TC speaker cables, then I would stick with KIMBER ICs and KIMBER power cords for an intuitive cable array system synergy .... the best models that you can afford.

Both of your current ones on a first stab blind shortlist predicated solely on a review are fine options in their own right, but trying to guess which of them ( if either ) ) are optimum in your system is a crapshoot at best. 
Dedicated power lines and listening arena acoustic treatments will likely give you a larger immediate step up in audio performance (... if you have not done this already .... ) than tweaking with any speaker cables, ( especially speaker cables in isolation ) .

akg_ca.. Yeah I have a dedicated power lines with conditioner and acoustic treatments that have all helped significantly. Not really married to Kimber. I have and like Cardas Clear Light interconnects and have read & heard good things about the better lines and also Audience. Just looking for step up with industry standard/known brand, not interested in one off or off the wall cables some love to recommend here. 
Thanks for your input.