Speaker cables for Krell-B&W 802 D Speakers

I HAVE A KRELL CIPHER-EVO 222-EVO 302e--B&W 802 D SPEAKERS.

BEFORE SPENDING MORE MONEY, I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR SUGGESTIONS
FOR SPEAKER CABLES.
ajpk1971
Get a pair of s/hand Transparent Reference Cables. i own some and really enjoy them...if i go up...its to newer or higher Transparent Cables. pls keep us posted and good luck!
I have Krell FPB-400cx amplifier running my 802D's and I use Kimber KS-3033 with the KS-9033 matching jumper. I've been running this set up for just on 5 years now. I think the stability of my decision points to the level of my satisfaction.

At the time I did not think too highly of silver cables in hi-end hi-fi as everything I'd heard up to that point had been simply mismatched and silver cabling had sounded edgy. However now that I have several Kimber Select silver cables in my system, I would have no hesitation in trying the KS-3038 if I was in the market for a cable to match Krell with 802D's.

If you can stretch to the Kimber KS-3038 give them a try. The copper KS-3033's are excellent too and worth a try if you are restricted in budget (which I was at the time).
Purist Audio Design speaker cables.  Over 30 years of the best and they go SO well with B&W and Krell (been listening to that combination for 20 years), and, of course, with lots of other gear combinations too.  :-)