Speaker Audition

I presently have an Avantgarde Uno (about 15 years old) in my system.  It’s very good but I am feeling it’s time for a different approach to getting the sound I want/like .... that being musicality and dynamics.  Horns deliver this but with a horn signature if you get what I mean.  I am looking for suggestions of what should be on my audition list.  Budget would be +/-$25k.  I was at an audio show this weekend and listened to a few speakers that might fit the bill:  Genesis Maestro, Rockport Atria II, Magico S5, Vandersteen 5A Carbon, Tannoy Kensington, Vivid Kaya 90 (maybe too small for the room and the big Vivids too much $).  Really appreciate any suggestions you might have of speakers that I might add to this list for further listening.

(Music I listen to most: rock, jazz, blues and female vocals.  Amps Pass Labs XA 60.8, AR Ref 6 Pre, REL subs, sources vinyl and streaming, largeish listening room but have to set up speakers on the long wall ... far from corners)
chilli42
dodgealum, I attended the Bangkok International Audio show.  I am an expat  working in Thailand.  To the credit of the authorities here, there have been just under 60 cases of Covid (out of 65 million people) since February so everything now is back to normal here ... did need to wear a mask at the audio show though.
IMO a typical speaker like some you have mentioned above will not offer the same sound of a horn based speaker.  They usually cannot provide the open sound as horns.  While horns usually do not have the bass to keep up with the rest of the speaker.  I find it hard that you are not getting musically and dynamics form your speakers.  To me that would be a component issue.  I am not familiar with the Pass amp and what it can do so I cannot help you there.  I have only owned the Pass X-250 a long time ago which is a completely different animal.  The speakers you mention above cover a wide range of signature sounds.  The Magico and the Vandersteen are completely different sounds.  I own 5As and my buddy had a few of the Magico speakers.  They don't offer the same sonic signature both very different approach.  I would take the time to hear what you can before making such a change IMO.

Happy Listening.
The speakers mentioned are great sounding especially the Vandersteens and Magico's.  If you are inThailand I urge you to audition some large Ushers.  The BE20 Dancer series with their diamond tweeters along with their diamond layered mid-ranges and the new grand Towers offer a musicality for large rooms that can't be duplicated for double their price. Prices in Thailand will be significantly lower for either speaker because of your proximity to the manufacturer in Taiwan.
Have a look at the GR Research-Line Force with Servo Subs. Some DYI but not impractical. Line source and line array, efficient cutting edge. I believe without servos,12K. I’m drooling. 
You might want to try and audition a pair of the Acoustic Zen Crescendo MkII speakers.  Acoustic Zen's Crescendo II speaker – The Cable Company they are in your price range, and here on Agon there is a pair listed for $8,500.00 in Rosewood finish. Make an offer.