speaker advice please

Greetings AudiogoN community!  I am humbly in need of advice on pair speakers to serve as LR front HT channels as well as for audiophile quality music.  I expect I will need to compromise one feature over the other.  I am not an audiophile but have pretty good ears being a musician.  
  • My conundrum is I am very unfamiliar with what kind of sound particular brands offer.  (outside of Martin Logan, and some vintage offerings like the open baffle Dahlquist DQ10's)  Would like to purchase used of course to stay with in a $2k budget.

Currently my system consists of bookshelves -- ML 35xt LR front, ML 50xt center, ML 15 LR surrounds and a pair of monitor audio Radius 90's for LR rear as well as a pair for overhead Atmos.  Sub is a Monitor Audio Radius 720.  I'd like to remove the 35xt's from the front and use them in my office, replacing them with something able to produce a deeper soundstage -and for lack of a better term a bit more airy or spacious.   I like elecrostats but I don't have the room to keep them as far from the from wall as they need.  Need them to sit within a foot from the front wall.  
  • My room dim's are 19' wide (front and back wall) and 14' deep (right and left wall).   I sit about 11' from the front wall and currently the 35's are spaced 8'7" apart sitting 39" from the floor.  

Thanks in advance for your advice & opinions!
Rob
rob606