SPDIF Coax cable recommendation?

Hello, 

I'm looking for a recommendation for a coax spdif digital cable.

It will be feeding a Border Patrol SE-i DAC ...either directly from an Ifi Zen Stream (for now) ...or from a Denefrips Iris DDC.

The rest of the system is warm.

Ifi Zen Stream > Denefrips Iris > Border Patrol Dac OR Denefrips Ares ii Dac  > Van Alstine RB10 tube preamp > Van Alstine SET 120 power amp OR Oliver Says 2a3 SET power amp > Fritz Carbon 7 SE mkII loudspeakers

Specifically looking for a rather short cable if possible .  The stream is very close to the DAC...so a somewhat flexible cable would be good.

Also, in keeping with the high value components of the system, I'm not looking for a very expensive or exotic cable.

Thank you

JS

j_andrews

+1 for Triode Wire Labs. I’ve heard the TWL and Border Patrol DAC combination before and it sounded great to me. My next upgrade will be to both of those. “Triode Pete” is an amazingly nice guy and will custom build you a cable if necessary. They are also very flexible. 
No disrespect to any of the other products mentioned. I just found that Triode/ Border Patrol combination very hard to ignore.

Over the last 10 years, I've tried SPDIF coax digital cables from: Audio Envy, Audioquest, Acoustic Zen, DH Labs & NBS. Of those, I liked the DH Labs D - 750 the best. It is by no means the most expensive cable in that bunch; but, I think my search has ended. Of course, Your Mileage May Vary. Good luck and I hope it doesn't take 10 years for you to find your end game cable!

I had alot of improvement with mogami cables,and not the gold line. Jmo

I ran a Better Cables Silver Serpent as my first attempt and it added to much brightness to my system. I’ve since removed any cables with silver and recently tried some Seimens silver plate 12AU7’s in my Rogue pre ( too bright ). Not wanting BRIGHTNESS but wanting detail , I run NOS Tekefunkens and Morrow level 4 as my power , speaker , and IC’s, plus a Digi 4 from my transport. I run a Cardas Clear from my streamer to my DAC. The Morrows are great , but will not ad any brightness. The B C Silver Serpent was good, but too bright for my taste. I hope this helps , you have a nice rig. Regards , Mike B.