Spatial Audio Labs

I have owned the older Spatial audio labs design 
I don’t see much on the Newer X3 and X5 models .
I heard them a few times at audio get together s  several months ago 
and being 97 db efficient, with power Bass below 90 HZ , the open baffle design seems to hav3 come a long way , the superb to my ears Beyma Tweeter-Midrange is very special in the designed-wave guide 
and venting out the back from 1 khz - around 25 khz  with Nothing in the Xover above 1 khz 
I was very surprised only 2 capacitors and 1 inductor in the entire Xover . I heard them with the upgraded VH audio Odam capacitors . They sounded at least as good or better then any $15k + box 
speaker . If anyone owns these, or has heard them in depth  pleas3 share your experiences
128x128audioman58

And I own the X5s and they are my endgame speaker. Great transparency plus dynamics. Easy to drive and a great price. You can occasionally find the X5s or X3s on the used markets for great prices. Fantastic speakers, IMHO. 

I recently heard one of the latest Spatial speakers at an NYC show, and for me they were one of the best sounds in show (shown with LTA electronics if memory serves) albeit at a much lower cost than most of the others.  Very impressive.  I think it’s awesome that they can use relatively cheap professional drivers in a dipole configuration and cut out a huge amount of cost by not using a heavy and very expensive box cabinet.  It’s so contra to the rest of the Uber-expensive speakers yet they still achieve great results, which I love.  Definitely now on my radar for an end-game speaker.  

I recently acquired a pair of X3's and first and foremost I'd call them revealing with an omnipresent quality. I've tried five amps with them, leading the pack is a Naim Uniti Nova. The combination has quick reflexes and an exquisitely controlled, musical, extended bass. I only have two memories of systems I'll never forget and the X3's belong right there with them.

I know that many of the AC guys love tubes with Spatial speakers but I'm interested to know what else folks have successfully paired with their Spatials. The Nova is my favorite out of Hegel H390, Vinnie Rossi LIO with VR120 or Musical Fidelity 550K Superchargers and my plucky Naim Nait 2.

@jpm

It seems to me that most amps sound good with the Xs because they are so easy to drive so you can do SS or tube and SETs and easily drive them with low wattage. My experience has pretty much been, whenever I find the new best thing, it makes the speakers sound better. Of course, I hope that’s better and not different. My 2 favorites so far are my LTA Z40+ integrated and now my bestest favorite is Don Sachs’ Valhalla. I've heard that the guys who work on these speakers love Don Sachs' stuff which I guess used to be the Valhalla and may now be some wild 300b mono blocks that sound ungodly expensive.