Spanish Guitar

My wife loves Spanish Guitar, but we know little about musicians in this genre. I'd like to add some of this music to our collection and learn more about the music itself. Does anyone have recommendations for good quality Spanish Guitar recordings and/or artists?
johnrob
Just stumbled across this thread and would like to turn you guys onto something very cool. Check out Steve Stevens Flamenco A Go-Go. It is an amazing piece of work from a brilliant guitarist.

http://www.stevestevens.net/new/flamenco%20reviews.htm

Chris
Glad to see you got the Jason Vieaux disc. I attended a recital of his at Merken Concert Hall in NYC a couple of years ago, he is an outstanding talent and a very nice guy. And an audiophile, he has a Linn Sondek, among other pieces! If you can get his Albeniz disc, it is well worth it, artistically and sonically (that label has audiophile pretentions).

For flamenco, you might also want to listen to Manitas De Plata (sp, I'm sure). Made some recordings on the Vanguard label, one of which I believe was reissued on SACD.

And anything by Andres Segovia, perhaps the greatest classical guitarist of all time. I was fortunate enough to hear him in concert years ago, he was as good as his reputation.
I saw Jesse Cook at the Thornton Winery a couple weekends ago and I had a fun time taking in his Flamenco and Middle Eastern laced fusion sounds.

I've also been enjoying listening to Narciso Yepes at work on my iPod.