Spades for Nautilus 804's

Wondered if anyone might have some advice on which spade connectors might be compatible with the rather odd binding posts on the B&W nautilus series speakers. I am considering WBT's, but which size is compatible? Thanks to all who respond
hawkrpylot
I am using N804's with the larger WBT spades. They do fit but I think the smaller ones would be a little more snug. My previous speakers would only accept the larger spades which is why I elected the larger ones. I would call or e-mail B&W and make sure the smaller ones fit before purchase. Marc
The WBT binding posts are the highest quality binding posts made. Unfortunately they're also a relatively large size. 9mm spades fit fine. Try WBT if you want to have spades of equal quality to the binding posts. www.wbtusa.com ...Paul
If it is the same as the 805's try a "small" size. My "normal" size Harmonic Technolgy spades fit, but are a tight squeez. Sorry, I don't have exact sizes for you. Those "odd" binding post have the best grip and ease of use I have encountered yet.