Soulution 511 vs. Luxman m900

looking a two amp options similar power rating. Soulution 511 vs. Luxman m900. Any thoughts, experiences?
hifinut

Showing 3 responses by riaa_award_collectors_on_facebook

Ive been told by a couple of people that have tried both that the Soulution sounds "Sterile" as compared to the Luxman.  Guess you need to hear for yourself.

Certainly not a fan boy of any brand. Dont even own a Luxman Amp...never have. I do have a Luxman CD Player and a Pre-Amp...both of which are still in the boxes I received them in and have never been used. Since your reading comprehension skills aren't up to snuff the only brands I have Power Amps OR Integrated are: ARC 160M, Dagostino 400 Monos, Audio Note Jinro, First Watt SIT-3 Mono's, Pass XA-25, Valvet E2SE.

Get your facts straight.  Hope your still enjoying your 2nd Hand, discontinued, No Warranty T+A that nobody wants

So your comment below isn't a personal attack??

"like the award collector on facebook here, a definite Luxman fan boy to say the least"

Its not only an attack BUT its based on no factual basis. If your going to come at me you can surely expect to get Both Barrels coming right back at ya.  Go Troll (Stalk) somebody else. Your seriously one creepy dude.