Sonus Faver Grand Piano

I just acquired a pair of Sonus Faver Grand Piano speakers and don't know a thing about them. They sound great but I have no need for them. They are the piano black ones and have two minor scratches as well as a tear in the meshing. Nothing serious. I have no clue what to sell them for. Any suggestions?

Thanks much
patrick1121
There are Conterto Grand Piano, Grand Piano Home and Domus Grand Piano. You need to differentiate. If I remember correctly Concerto GP can be bi-amped. GP Home have single binding posts. Not sure about Domus.
DTC is correct. The original Concerto Grand Piano's have dual posts for bi-amping. The Home and Domus version have one set of posts. The Domus also has two 7" drivers (if I recall correctly). The fair value for the Domus is between $1,800 - $2,300 /pr. The original Concerto and the Home series range between $1,200 - $1,500 /pr. I've owned both the Domus and the Home series. They are all wonderful speakers for their price range.
Sonus Faver sounds like they are Chinese made knock-offs of Sonus Faber products. I doubt they have much value.
Soooo... Patrick1121, do you have Sonus Fabers or Sonus Favers?

Calling Patrick1121 ... Are you there?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?