soliloquy 5.3 or 5.0 w/sub?

I'm trying to decide between a pair of soliloquy 5.3 and a pair of soliloquy 5.0 with stands and thier sub. The 5.0 and sub are demos, and I can get them with stands for $2000.

I know the sub usualy cost $1350, but I think there may be better subs out there for the money. Although it is in a pretty maple finish that matches the speakers.

I'm always looking for the best deal or value, but I don't want to compromise the on the sound. My other option is to find 5.3 used and add a sub to them also.

I want the sub because of HT, but I'm a little skeptical about monitors and a sub sounding as good as a full range speaker with music.

anyone have any experience with the speakers head to head?
gunbunny
Actually there’s a pair on eBay and another on US AudioMart now in case you’re interested. 
The truth is subs work best with large speakers. The power band of the hand off from large powerful subs is never right to small speakers imo. I use two subs for my two channel for what it is worth. 
I will go one step farther and say most large speakers need subs too. 
Soix.., I found a pair of 6.3’s on Craigslist of all places.. stars lined up, local pick up in SF. What’s the chances? Paid less than $600, great condition, couldn’t be happier.