Solidsteel Racks

Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience with Solidsteel racks and their customer service? I wanted to order the HF-4 rack, as it's big enough to hold my McIntosh amp and I like the way it looks. That said, it's listed as temporarily out of stock on Crutchfield and an email sent to the company a few days ago has gone unanswered. Should I just move on to another company? Suggestions? (I don't want an all wood rack. I like the look of the metal legs and black shelves).
Ag insider logo xs@2xmayoradamwest
SolidSteel makes very good audio racks and I would highly recommend this brand.
I currently own the S4-4 model and I am very pleased with this audio rack.

I have contacted SolidSteel many times via email and have always received a response from them. Sometimes it took a few days to hear back from them since they are in Italy and have a different time zone. 

SolidSteel carries quite a few different series/models and it is possible that Crutchfield and Music Direct are not able to stock all of them.

Elizabeth makes a good suggestion with trying to search on line to find a place that might have them in stock. Otherwise , I would contact Music Direct , or Crutchfield after the current holiday and inquire about availability.

Most companies like Music direct ,when they place orders overseas , will order in bulk . If they are currently out of stock , you can place an order for their next shipment.
It would be worth the wait if they would have to order this audio rack for you.

Appreciate all the feedback! I contacted Symposium and they got back to me right away, even though they were all on vacation. Really impressive communication thus far, their racks look great, and they're from my home state, NJ (happily in CA for the past 15 years though). As long as I can get one for a good price, I'll probably order from them.

Btw, I had already checked Music Direct, but did not call them. 
A bit late to post on this thread but I just installed a Solidsteel HF-3 Hyperspike rack yesterday.  I did not expect an equipment rack to make much difference in SQ but it did and it was an subtle.  I had a Salamander rack previously.  All my equipment is light weight....digital components no amps.  It looks understated and complements my gear/room and performs as advertised.  The pillars are solid steel and very heavy.  The shelves are over 1" MDF with multi-coats of finishes with flat black almost rubberized top coat finish.  Solidsteel describes all this as part of the design.
I have a few of the original solidsteel pieces. I'm in the market again and heard somewhere that they are going through a major redesign. Maybe the reason for lack of product. There's always something better out there but for what you get the price point is hard to beat. 

I am looking for a HF-3 Hyperspike rack but it appears they are all back ordered with expected delivery in April 2023. Thx