sme 30/2 or TW Acustic Raven AC3

I need advice, I'm new in the world of vinyle , I have a chance For the purchase . sme 30/2 or TW Acustic Raven AC3
, I have read many review about the two great turntables
I know there are Different school . I'm confused between of them . My decision will be with me for a long time please Anyone compare sme to raven ac3 and what is your opinion of the sound differences
Any comments would be appreciated
my current system . magnepan 3.6 speakers . krell 450mcx power amp plus kct preamp , wadia 861 player .
may listening jazz vocal and classic music
syaak
Syaak, several reliable sources have expressed that the single motor TW sounds better than the 3 motor version, and it's a lot less money to boot. But at this level I wouldn't think of purchasing without a personal audition, in your system if possible, and there are others which you may find outperform them and the tonearms mentioned.
Syaak,
You mention Albert Porter asking where is he.

***This my plan Albert Porter Are you There***

If you know of Albert my question to you is what did Albert replace his Walker Black Diamond with and why?
Stiltskin
i am sorry . If you did not understand me , I mean, what he opinion Albert between SME and RAVEN .
And you what is your opinion of them and you have tw raven .
thanks all
Pcosta,
I'm intrigued by your comments. How did the addition of the Minus-K platform change the sound of the Raven? I would think that the Raven before the isolation platform sounded very different from the SME 30 with its effective suspension and that with the Minus-K both tables have good isolation and would be fairly similar. Perhaps the difference is more with the cartridge/arm combinations you have/had. The one-motor Raven is certainly less expensive.

I have an SME 10 and am strongly considering placing it on a Minus-K. Thanks.
Peter
Peter

The Minus K just cleans things up and makes it even more quiet. It was helpful in my house because my room faces the street which is a high traffic area, also it is an upper floor. I had no problem with foot falls, but anything can help. It is really noticable if I would take the Minus-K out of the set up and run the TW without it.

When I had my SME I used a Silent Running Audio Ohio Class under the SME so it had some more isolation than just a bare SME. You would be very surprised how much better the SME got with the SRA. A lot of people under estimate the value of good isolation even if the unit has a good built in isolation.

I made my comparison with the SME/SRA and a naked TW, and thought it was better for me.

You will really notice a difference with a Minus-K under your SME. It should be fairly cost effective for you too because the smaller units are much more affordable.

Paul