Smaller plug-in AC Purifiers -- Shunyata, iFi, Puron...something else? What do you like?

I like the Shunyata Venom Defender. It does a good job of reducing noise in my outlets.

I'm wondering if others have tried similar, plug in products — such as the Puron Power Filter or the iFi AC Purifier or something else.

128x128hilde45

I will throw my hat in the ring as a happy Puron customer as well.  Bought 2 of them and I perceive a significant audible improvement in both soundstage and the depth of the soundstage.  Definitely worth the $400 I paid for 2!

I have 2 Purons and have just purchased 2 more.  They clearly make a difference.  The nice aspect is that this isn't one or the other.  The Purons compliment power conditioners and work well as a stand alone.  My initial two Purons went into the duplex outlet that my PS 10 power conditioner is plugged into as well as the first plug in line on the back, exactly as the reviewer above described.  Not a small difference.  My next two will go into the outlets my amps are plugged into.  Should receive them next week.  

@wokeuptobose I too have found the swiss digital boxes outperformed my SR purple fuses.  I tried the Rhodium in my PS 10 and I think its the best of all of them.

Orthomead, is the Rhodium a slug from Mark? Where are you seeing slug options? I was thinking that tuning slugs would be cheap and a lot of fun, but don't know where to buy them!!! Thank you for your comments. I can see a future thread where we share slug experiences. 

I now have 4 Purons in my system and found incremental improvement with the addition of each unit. They make for a quieter background that allows more clearly defined, three dimensional images over a broader, deeper soundstage. They also allow more musical detail to be revealed while at the same time making the sound more relaxed.

I have also replaced purple fuses in all my components with the Swiss Digital Fuse Boxes and found some of the same improvements as the Purons, but even more impactful was an increase in dynamics.