Slow adaptation of KT150 by amp mmanufacturers

I am surprised that more audio companies have not jumped on the KT150 by now. I know there are several manufacturers such as AR, Jolida, Primaluna, Icon and Allnic that have amps that are able to use this tube but I thought more would have by now.

The vast majority of reviews from people who have heard the 150 have been very positive. Any info on other companies who may have something in the works?
bajaed

Showing 1 response by david12

Bifwynne You know, that was my first thought on reading this thread, before reading your post. Having installed the KT150's in my ARC Ref 75, I will pass this one by. I am still waiting for the local distributor to work out the cost of the SE upgrade without the tubes, which I have already of course.

My nerves wouldn't survive another long wait from ARC, whilst they work out the best way to maximise their income from this new commercial opportunity. Perhaps I'll let this bus go by and catch the new, newest KT210 tubes and no, I don't have any insider information that someone is working on them right now.