Simaudio Moon 600i v2 VS Naim Supernait 3 for Dyanudio C20s

Hello Everyone,
I have narrowed it down to two int amps for my contour 20 speakers. My current room is 15 x 20ish and I am trying to decide between simaudio moon 600i v2 or the supernait 3. I have listened to them at different times in different stores but with the same speakers so I cant directly compare. I am looking for blacker backgrounds, better separation good bass control and of course good vocals etc.. I have bluesound node 2i connected to an external dac. I am strictly intersted in these 2 int amps. I know Simaudio is almost twice as expensive (if both units are bought brand new) but either could be had as used for a lot cheaper than their MSRP.
Any recommendations and experiences would be highly recommended. Again I am only intersted in simaudio 600i v2 or the supernait 3.

Thank you thank you!!!
Danny
danimaz

Showing 1 response by aj_winter

The Simaudio for sure without a doubt. I have the i5.3 which is fantastic, essentially predating the 600i with the exception of independent toroidal transformers per channel. The Sim dual-mono design is amongst some of the best money can buy. The volume and balance control designs alone on the 600i V2 are a win out. Moon equipment also holds it's value better than most gear out there in the long run. Much more exclusive company.