SHOW attendees: please post speaker reports here

Seeing a few random responses in other threads, but thought it would be nice if we could have a single thread to try to consolidate at least a "best of" compilation of speaker impressions. All cost ranges. All of us "stay at home" agoners would appreciate it. Thanks much.
jeffkad

Only attended Flamingo THE show... so very limited view here...

Absolutely loved two speakers.

PBN Montana ESP 2 & Sanders (former Innersound) model 10.

Roger Sanders speaker's pure & clear sonic sound blew my mind away. The image was so clear, my ear had hard time adjusting to it.

Peter's Montana ESP 2 gave me a goose bump...
Oh, it was heavenly.
(It's a $10K speaker but pushed by Edge's much more expensive amp though)
John Devore's new speaker the Orangatang, Gershman/Vac, Venture, Kings Sound Prince II, Rockports (over at the Mirage), Sanders Sound.
@ Jeffkad
They where showing off the The Klimt Serries "The Music" They sound and look amazing.
Surferjoe, it was the Music and not the new smaller klimt? I've heard the Music at Stereo Exchange in NY, and although a flawed room that robbed them of bass, they seem to have something special going on. I like the single driver over 7-8 octave approach I think. As a maggie fan that can't fit them, I think this single driver plus woofer concept and the open baffle like NOLA and Legacy capture some of the maggie magic. Was Legacy there?