Should we upgrade high end fuses?

Have anyone try these fuses? since we put lots of money for better power cord, power line or power condition etc, but at the end power has to go through the stock fuse... Please share your experience. Thanks.
amthanh
Joeylawn3611
I agree it just does not compute BUT just like you give 6 cooks a dozen eggs some butter a little flour the same utensils and viola you get six different cakes. They may not even taste close to each other but they all have the same ingredients and have used the same ovens, and utensils. How is that possible? It just is and so it is likely to be with fuses and anything else someone can cook up as it were. I know this doesn't answer the question but it was the best analogy I could think of.
Fuses do make a difference and are simply another tuning tool. The main difference is between Ceramic and glass cases. Glass is more open sounding but brighter with it (Glass resonating?).
Ceramic fuses are cleaner sounding but can tend toward dull with the wrong make or in the wrong system. most of the so called high end fuses are ceramic so are cleaner immediatly which is nice as they can now charge more for them. however I will probably buy some because the better "high end" fuses use silver elements instead of a tin alloy and hence are more open which may offset the warmer sound of ceramics and just lift the sound slightly.
A cheap fuse is much like cheap tubes, cheap sockets,cheap interconnects and cheap speaker wires, cheap power cords etc.

They all work.

If that's all you want stick with them.

Some of us have found out that upgrading the fuse makes an improvemnent, just like upgrading the other things i've listed.

While you're at it, upgrade to dedicated 20 amp lines, and better receptacles, better IEC connectors and RCA inputs.

The total end result is well worth the extra few dollars.