Should I buy a VPI SCOUTMASTER. I OWN 25 RECORDS.

Should I pursue analog? Invest maybe 3 or 4 grand in a table and start buying records? Some stuff sounds really good on Vinyl but it's an expensive endeavor and NEW records aren't cheap. Plus thos pops and noise and a lot of setup required. Love the vintage aspect of it. Some records sound truly amazing on a really good table and cartridge. Take the plunge? Or buy a better DAC and dont look back!!! Lol. 
jeffvegas
I've heard one of Donald Fagen's solo albums on LP on an $850,000 system which included Avante Garde Trios, 3 pairs of Basshorns and 2 Rel Subwoofers.  The deep bass was phenomenal (about the only thing I appreciated in that system).  Sure it was summed mono below 50 Hz but wow was it deep below that.  Yes, digital can have superior deep bass in stereo.  My own system has bass down to 25 Hz with 6-12" woofers (room doesn't support the 13 Hz claim of the manufacturer).  This is with either analog or digital.  The OP shouldn't worry about bass quality with a VPI/SME combination.
I have 25,000 LPs.  About 15,000 are in mint condition and of adequate pressing quality as to exhibit no clicks or pops.  One cannot determine whether a CD or an LP is playing other than the additional ambiance of the LP over a CD is often present.  As to the other LPs with clicks and pops, my higher end analog system negates the interference of those sounds (minimizes their impact) relative to the dynamic sound of the music.  
So now my 4 thousand dollar analog budget has come to the purchase of  2 turntables for 4500 bucks, 1 cartridge for 1200 a record cleaning machine for 3 thousand. I own 100 records now.