Short coax digital cable: qed audioquest ricabl

Hi everyone
Need a short coaxial digital cable to connect amplifier and Cdp, both Cambridge audio. Cd has no dac, just mechanic, dac is in the amp.
1 meter max.

One school goes it's digital, cable makes no difference, spend the last possible. Second school thinks even short cables matter and there are quality cables.

So far I have the Audioquest Forest 0,75m, their entry level, for which I spent 25 €.
I am tempted by Qed Performance, which cost around €60.

I also discovered this: http://www.ricable.com/coaxial-hi-end.html
which seems very good, but not so popular. What do you think. Would this bring improvement over the Audioquest Forest?

Othesr swear by mogami. Others to qed.
Ideas?
thanks
lorcar
I would just use the AQ cable that you already have. If you have any 75ohm video cables, experiment and see if you can hear any difference.
i had seen other threads mentioning minimum length. Then I wonder why cable producers seem to ignore that...And I assume they have good technician working for them
The only person that can be trusted is you. And that's not because everyone's out to steer you wrong. Different people with different systems get different results with the same product. You can give me a cable that makes no difference in your system, and it may sound different in mine.
All the digital cables I have used sound different in my system. While price can be irrelevant, unfortunately the best sounding, to me, tend to be on the more expensive side.