Shibata Stylus

I have obtained a high-output mc cartridge made by Logbellex(BX-200C) who I think are now out of business, which has a shibata stylus.What is this and does anybody know its merits.
stefanl
Yeah, I love the button in that listing where you can "click to see a larger picture"! :-) Check out his $1.49 tonearm, too. Anyone every bought anything from that seller?
4yanx, I remember Ohm C-2s. They were a really great sounding speaker. I once heard them hooked up to an old Luxman Class A power amp. They sounded incredible. So did the Luxman.

I also apologize for steering so far off track with this thread. Ed.
Did I read that there was a spare dbx 222 decoder floating around, or was it just an offer of a loan/comparison?

I am looking for a dbx II unit for transferring some of my recordings as unfortunately the deck that holds the circuitry has gone kaput and no one can repair it.

Can anyone who knows where I can obtain a decoder please help!!
i bought my first system back in the 4 chanell era. at that time i only knew of the audio technica at15s and the at20s. i bought the at15s for 100 dollars. the at20s was 150 dollars. at that time, c-d 4 needed a cartridge to handle frequencies to go up to 40,000 hertz. i see that many today will go that high!!
We have a mint quad channel vinyl "Dark Side of the Moon" Pink Floyd (who else). I've always what it would sound like using a quad channel cartridge.