Shanling T200 questions

I just acquired a stock Shanling T200 recently and I think it is great. If down the line I want to get it upgraded who should I get the work done by? Secondly I notice the remote have the 24/96 upsampling button. What does that do? When I push it, it doesn't do anything. Is there something wrong with my player? Thanks for the help.
f155mph
Post removed 
Parts Connexion does all the mods for Underwood . Everthing under the hood including tubes and clock for about 2 grand Cdn. I also heard he can disable the volume adjust function if you desire.
I love the sound!
Thanks for the help...so does this mean the T200 do not have upsampling?

Tvad
What exactly do you mean by "hiccup"? Like the song would start playing and no sound will come out for a split second and then it would play again? I don't think mine does that, but i would have to double check.

Thanks
Post removed 
Tvad,

Thanks! So how come the cheaper T100 have upsampling and the T200 don't? Is it not need?
It strikes me as odd that there are people out there who buy $3000 CD players and don't know whether or not it upsamples
Before spending thousands on internal mods, first change the valves to Western Electic @ around $80-00, Then put it on a floating anti vibration table like the Tabard Tramp or Townsend Sizemic.
I read about Tube Research TRL modding the Shanling. They have a great reputation. Check them out on AA, type in trl shanling.

Best of luck