Shahinian and Ohm

Wondering if anyone who has compared these two or something similiar to the Ohm could share their experiences. Thanks.
diebenkorn
BTW Shahinian and OHM are both omnidirectional but the drivers and design approach are very different. I think I recall Shahinian uses multiple drivers with variying orientation for a particular frequency range while OHM uses a single omnidirectional Walsh driver for most of the frequency range. A lot of the "coherency" from top to bottom with the OHMs is inherent in the single Walsh driver design approach.
Diebenkorn,

I have a pair of 100 S3's that are still relatively new. They are still far from broken in but sound very sweet as they are.

I'm driving them with a Unison Unico 80 Watt/Channel hybrid integrated amp (tubes in the preamp section, solid state in the power section).

My listening room is relatively small, around 12 x 16 with an 8 foot ceiling. The 100's in this room will go far louder than I can tolerate for normal listening with the volume knob on the Unico nowhere near 50%. And bass is plentiful.

Of course, with no other amps to compare it too, I can't tell you how the sound might improve with more watts and/or current to throw at them, but for what it's worth, John at Ohm told me before I ordered the that 80 watts/channel would do just fine. Consider giving him a call, he's very pleasant and helpful.
I've had 100 S3s for about 5 months now, in a 12x15x7.5 room. I'm perfectly satisfied driving them with a Cayin TA-30, which is rated as 35wpc of tube power. When I get the chance to blast them I can't go past noon on the volume control.