SELLING IT ALL

Hi, all: I am in East Texas. My husband has so much equipment I can’t even spreadsheet it all. He is now in a nursing home with dementia and will not be coming home. I want to sell all the equipment, and am a motivated seller. Some of the brands: Marantz, Bryston, Linn Klout, Linn Kairn, Linn Magic, Linn Keil, Parasound, Theil, Klipsch, Polk Audio, Cambridge, Audio Research. Then lower end stuff like Sony, Yamaha, Onkyo, Teac, etc. Miles of cables/interconnects (Audio Magic, Audio Quest, Toslink, and others -- hard to inventory. Best ones are not on this list because they are behind equipment.) Lots of power wedges. DACs, power conditioners, and misc. other stuff like racks.
it.
bastereo
@bastereo  Well wishes to you and your husband. While selling in the forums is not allowed, if you contact support@audiogon.com, attention: Tammy we can advise you on selling your items on our platform.  
I hope these responses can help you make the best out of a terrible situation. Based on your initial description, you have desirable gear that people will want. I suspect that you stand to recoup a significant sum. I can second the suggestion to contact The Music Room. I have had experience with them and found the experience easy, fair, and straightforward. I think this is the way to get it “All Gone”. Also, I noted some offers to come and pick it all up, particularly the poster who offered to do the deal in the presence of police witnesses…excellent way to ensure your safety. If you consign the equipment for sale you’re likely to prolong your ordeal instead of getting it over with. Best Wishes
bastereo  -- I'm looking for a good pair of interconnects, please respond if you can do something with this.
@bastereo....My sympathies are with you at this time...but the best advice imho is to contact Tammy here @ AG for perhaps an unbiased interest in your issue...and a path forward...

Good luck, stay strong...J
👍

Becca - again well wishes for you and your husband. Since you now do plan to catalog please do consider listing on audiogon. I would strongly advise auction or the ability to accept an offer only after viewing feedback.  You can already see fins in the water. Grace and peace.