Seeking Advice on Amp/Preamp or Integrated for Thiel PCS speakers

I know it all comes down to personal preference and I definitely need to try to hear the amps before I buy BUT I am looking for suggestions on amplification for a pair of Thiel PCS (87 dB, 4 ohms), which I recently purchased.  

I've been looking at the Rogue Audio Sphinx integrated, which has a lot of positive reviews. But I used to own a Threshold amp, which I really liked, and am thinking of getting another one and maybe pairing it with a tube preamp. Or maybe a NAD integrated...

a lot of options so just looking for advice to see if I'm on the right track or should be considering other options.

matthewva
I use a Coda CSiB integrated to drive the pcs with excellent result.
Coda founded by Eric Lauchli, B.D. Dale and Lorin Peterson, former staff of Threshold.
David_ten, I was actually thinking of a Krell KSA-50S, if I go the separates route and can find one.
I'm a little late to the party here, but I drive my Thiel PCSs with an older Krell integrated KAC400xi and love the combo.

I've also had Nuforce ref 9 v3 SE monoblocks driving them and it was great.  The monoblocks are getting upgraded so the Krell is back in play right now.