Schitt Yggdrasil More is Better

I have the latest (2023) Yggdrasil Less is More and I love it on my office system. The office has the Magnepan LRS+ speakers and a slightly warm DAC works nicely.

In my Livingroom, I am looking for a bit less warmth from the DAC (and amp). Has anyone heard the new Yggdrasil More is Better? I was planning on spending a bit of coin on a DAC, but I now realize that I can get better bang for my buck with an amp upgrade instead. I am thinking of the soon to be updated CODA System 150 amp.

I base this conclusion on the quality of the LIM DAC. I think getting better than this DAC is either diminishing returns or just another flavor. So, I am wondering how the LIM compares to the MIB? 

Anyone using the MIB and what gear are you pairing it with? I need to sell some gear to raise the cash for a DAC, so before I sell anything and do a 14-day home trial, I wanted to see what people are using the MIB with and the level of happiness. 

yyzsantabarbara

YYZ, I'm one of the few that have owned a Yiggy MIL for about 1 year. I was able to compare it to the Bryston 3 and the Benchmark 3B DACs. I preferred the Yiggy, but have since replace it with a OKTO DAC8 Stereo that I like even more.

That is interesting. I was considering the OKTO DAC8 before I got the LIM.

The MIL was considered the weakest in the trifecta, of the OG, LIM, and MIL. Even though the MIL was the best measuring of the 3 and my LIM was the worst measuring. They got rid of the MIL and OG and came out with the MIB with the LIM remaining. The designer seemed to like the LIM over the OG and MIL.

I think the LIM was the model that was originally reviewed by Robert Harley.i have the gungnir I like it.If I will ever upgrade I go for the LIM.