Rotel rsx 1058 or marantz mm8077

Hey folks novice guy here!

I am looking at the Rotel and the Marantz used of course.  Is one better than the other?  I know the Rotel is older but I hear a lot of great things about the power.  The Marantz will hook up to my TV but I am not as concerned about that as I am quality and power.  I have almost decided to just buy a sound bar for the Tv and get a good used stereo for the house, I want to be able to hook up a cd player and a turntable.  Is this possible with both?  Thank you in advance.

kdogone
^^^ sadly no.When I googled the amps I got the retail pricing..A brand new Vena is $500.00,the Audiolab is $800.00...A used Azur can be found sometimes around $400.00..
To be honest if I were you unless your old amp is shot hang on to it and keep saving.The performance difference will be well worth the wait!
The asking price on both of these is $200.00 bucks ??  I can get the above from Cambridge for that price?? 
OP why spend several hundred $ on a used Rotel or Marantz when you can get a Quad Vena,Cambridge Audio Azur 841/851 or Audiolab M-One for around the same $ that will SLAY either of your two choices in every performance aspect?
These "Control Amp’s" have all the connections you need INCLUDING Phono Stage,Optical Input for TV,Analogue RCA & Coaxial Digital Inputs for CD Player & BlueTooth!!!
All will also scale up to much much much better speakers(up to about $10,000.00)when upgrade time comes which neither the Rotel or Marantz will do...