Rotel rsp 1572 anthem statementd2 or krell s100

I am replacing a anthem avm 30  which is the  better   I am using revel f208 speakers   rears revel jl  revel center jle112 sub  rotel 1572 anthem statement d2 or krell s1000 
128x128rcwest
Thank you for your time and  input   now looking into  the krell s1200 just thought  it was to good for the rest of the equipment  that I have thanks again 
Well, if you were looking for longevity and reliability, I suspect the Rotel is the way to go.  It is new technology (still a current product).  It support HDMI and all the current BluRay audio formats.  However, it is op amp based and does not have the warmth or soul that Class A circuit have.  The Krell S1000 is basically the same thing as the old Krell Showcase but with very simple HDMI inputs that support video only.  Audio still requires normal COAX or toslink inputs to be used.  It only support the old style Dolby Digital or DTS compressed audio formats.  However, the Krell does have decent Class A audio circuits.  If you were really looking at Krell, I would suggest to look at the S1200 model, which uses superior audio stages and also supports BluRay audio formats, though I suspect that the S1200 is over your budget.
For the REVELS's I would go with the ROTEL. Maybe the Anthem, I think a warmer amp is the one to choose.

Matt