Room correction after speaker break in

I'm about 100-150 hours of speaker break in. Target time is 200 hrs. Over the break in a very clear improvement in bass down to 30Hz and across the midrange is easily heard. 

I ran Dirac (stereo set up) on my Totems out of the box. Which had a clear impact. During break in I tweaked various freq. ranges to see if I could improve on the algorithm. However, going back to the original profile, always is more satisfying. 

My questions is, what are peoples experience with room correction after the break in. I would imagine a marginal improvement or has your experience demonstrated a significant improvement of the corrections?

Tks

karlr63

The parts about speaker break-in that you need to worry about in regards to EQ is usually the woofer suspension, though sometimes the mids too, breaking in and letting the resonant frequency settle into it’s long-term behavior.

So, the question is, if you heard the bass opening up or deepening, you may want to run it again, but bass is such a personal preference you may actually like it better the way it is now.

Keen observation Erik, I've observed a tighter bass, as well as a progressive "airiness" in the mids since the out of box baseline. I'm leaning to re-running, primarily to poor room acoustics. I can save multiple profiles, So I can always jump from one profile to the next. Thanks for the input.