Rogue Pharaoh II vs Naim Supernait 3 for Revels

Hello! This is my first post here, long time lurker. 

My system is as follows - Rogue Sphinx v2, Revel F206, Matrix X-Sabre Pro MQA dac, Pro-ject RPM 10 Carbon w/Grado Sonata, Graham Slee Reflex M. 

Within the last few years I upgraded from Monitor Silver 8's to the Revels and a Bluesound node to the x-sabre. My system has grown a lot since I first purchased the Sphinx in 2016 and I'm just looking for something nicer. I'd appreciate a larger soundstage and perhaps more bass punch as a I listen to a lot of modern music. 

I've been making my eyes bleed reading about amps for the last year trying to decide and I'm ultimately at naim sn3 and rogue pharaoh.

Knowing that the revels love current, will I be under powering them with the sn3? Will the Pharaoh punch harder? If so, at what cost? 

xlosrnancr

The pharaoh sounds much better thsn the sphinx.  the pharaoh is much smoother, cleaner, has huge bass depth and punch.  the bass punch is super impressive.  

no contest really as it should be with an amp that costs 3X as much.  

The Rogue Pharaoh does have tubes in it, two 12au7s in the pre amp section, with a powerful class d output. I have compared it to the Nad m33, the Michi x3, Marantz 30 limited addition, Rogues own Cronus magnum and the Pharaoh 2 is the clear winner partnered with the Jbl l100 75 limited addition speakers.