Rogers High Fidelity EHF 200 MK2

I have ordered the Rogers High Fidelity EHF 200 MK2 and will be getting it next week. It’d be great anyone who owns it, if you could provide feedback on this amp.. I have created the space for it in the rack.. feel like an expectant dad..

rman9

Showing 5 responses by wsrrsw

I have the Rogers High Fidelity KWM-88 Integrated Amplifier. It’s very similar to yours. Get ready to welcome in excellent gear. They are a good example of getting what you pay for.

I have not cone across many other Rogers customers but the few I have are also delighted.

Try it with your power conditioner and also right into the wall. You mighe be surprised. I also auditioned power cords and found one I prefered.

I rigged up a pair of quite fans above to suck up and disapparate the heat. This isn’t necessary as the amps are designed and overbuilt like few are but because I always have used small cooling fans. I had Roger mod my amp to run KT-170’s.

What Magico’s do you use?

@rman9 Juat tuned my one on. Your basement is your happy pkace and my den is my spot. 

About five minites or more. Often I just turn on and go. If amp brand new I’d except some burn in time. As you know tubes work best when warm. Some advocate 20-30 minutes. 

@rman9

With these you hardly need a sub. It’s uncanny. You twiddled all the adjustments on the sub? Checked that the input line wasn’t damaged? Sub fuse?

I had a Prima Luna HP (w/ 88’s)and the Rogers bested that hands down. Used a sub with that Amp.

I do use a sub but the volume is set very low as the the frequency. YMMV.