RMAF 2021 Cancelled

Not only is this year's show cancelled, there will be no more Rocky Mountain Audio Fests.  It's over.
garyalex
A very safe and effective solution is at hand and not fully availed of so what does anyone expect? Freedumb!

All the best,
Nonoise
Does not surprise me because audio gear is not what it used to be and the attendance and interest are also not high, so therefore the show closes, sad.
I’m heartbroken. I’ve been to RMAF multiple times and it really is the most chill, friendliest show in the US. I hope another group takes up the mantle and keeps it going. I’ve only seen an increase in HiFi interest since COVID hit.  A lack of consumer interest cannot be what’s driving their decision. 
I’ve been going since I moved to Denver in 2014. Attendance was always high and it had established itself as an important show. I’d already got my tickets for this year, so really upset it’s been cancelled, but understandably so given Delta and Lambda threatening further deaths in the wings.  I’m sure given the number of audio manufacturers locally and high local interest that something will rise from the ashes, but I’m afraid this is just another sad casualty of this rotten pandemic.