reviews on DAC AUDIO GD R8

. Hello
 I would like to have your feedback on listening to the GD audio DAC in I2S connection Comparasion with other DACs? thank you for your feedback
 cdt
 it's not me
cpasmoi
I have seen several buyers online whose units  overheated and fried the boards 
and the buyers were blamed and  warranty voided , that's a scary thought.
I read  1 story3 years ago and 2 guys were stacking preamp on it with no vent
for the record the new R8 mk2 are excellent .I have a Denafrips pontus2 
andthe audio gdis better in many ways and latest design 3 Big ultra low noiseR core transformers running in class A for analog outputs ,and a new servo digital 
output section which runs much cooler and low in  distortion .
Hello

I was in possession of an Audio GD R8 in Full upgrade 2021, and finally I turned to a DAC DENAFRIPS PONTUS II

on my system, the Pontus goes much further while it is not even broken in, wide sound stage, very accurate highs and a well articulated bass, a really analog listening very close to an audiomat Tempo 2.8

good to you
The New AudioGD R8 MK2 -R2R dac is much better then the  upgrade model the 2021 model ,which is inferior in many  ways in  build design compared ,that’s Why I waited ,the Owner Kingwa  stated the New MK-2 is a big step forwards.after a year in design improvements .I will have this next week 
after hearing it vs my Pontus 2 dac ,it has much better dynamics and Control
bass slam no contest .I already sold the Pontus ,and as a bonus 
And the beauty is over 6 true adjustments in NOS as well as 3 over sampling modes a very involving dac,even a vinyl mode  adjust to your audio system and taste,no dac I know of has all the sonic goodness and adjustability especially in the $2k price class  . Yes tweak 1 is correct ,Underwood Wally  is where I ordered my dac from ,they were sold out ,more coming ,and several reviews 
coming out I was told.