REVEL performa3 f208 or TEKTON Moab

I have about 5 grand to spend on loudspeakers.  Of these 2, Tekton Moab and Revel performa3 f208, which one would you goners buy? Or any recommendations? I have an old Krell FPB 400CX, Ayre K5xe mp, Wadia 321 Dac, VPI Classic turntable. 
jeffvegas

Showing 6 responses by thecarpathian

Thank you goners for your advice and input and as always some fun banter!!!

I believe you compared to most folks have a very different opinion on what constitutes as fun.
jeffvegas,
Enjoy your abrasive, friendless existence.
How interesting and sad you define your self worth by what stereo equipment you own.
Or pretend you own.
You do realize that you sound like a 13 yr old kid? 
ozzy62,
I believe you are giving him too much credit....
As good fortune would have it, jeffy is mistaken. There are literally scores of Radio Shacks open in the US. That reminds me, I'm looking to upgrade my headphones and they have one set on sale for $19.99!
I wonder if they do layaway....

Pretty certain at this point no one cares what you did or did not order.

There you go, now you can one dimensionally tell me to enjoy my inferior (insert brand here) audio equipment that I obtained at (insert big box store here), then lyfao! three or four times.
Aaaaaand I believe we’re done here.
jeffy, if you wish to play on a grownup’s forum, get out from inside your sofa cushion fort, put your mommy’s laptop back, and wait until you’re at least old enough to sit in the front seat in the car....

There, now you may commence to figuratively push me off the swing at recess.