Requesting recommendations for simple and easy to use music streaming devices

An unusual question please:

I’m setting up my first and probably last audio system. I’ve used headphones before, but never speakers. I bought the Graham LS 6 speakers which I bought for their rich mid range. I was thinking of purchasing a streaming integrated amplifier because I thought an all in one would be simplest to use, and I was considering an Arcam SA 30 as it has both enough power and I’m told it would nicely preserve the rich mid range of the speakers. However, as I started to read about it I got scared off because as a senior I am, sorry to say, completely helpless when it comes to technology and the SA 30 has so many features there’s no way I could really use it. I would very much appreciate any recommendations for a streaming set-up, all in one or separates (integrated  amplifier plus streamer?), that would be easy enough to use. I don’t need a lot of features because I will only be using it to stream directly from streaming services (Amazon HD, TIDAL and perhaps others in the future; I will have none of my own files; no CDs; no phono). Any suggestions for a system, integrated or otherwise, that would be able to properly drive the LS6 speakers (8 ohms; 87 dB’s; recommended amplifier power 50–150 watts) and preserve their rich midrange, but also as simple and easy to use as possible? Budget could be $2000-$3000, but, again, simplicity is critical. I know it’s a difficult question because I am asking for two probably inconsistent goals: good sound and simple to use. Thanks very much.

switzer145

If you’ve tried the BluSound Node then a NAD option would work the same. 

The problem with using a Blue Sound for anything else would be that it’s not a great DAC - when you combine it with a $2500 amp. 

Is there a dealer near you where you could take your speakers to demo them? If not, perhaps a dealer can come to you. 

Post removed 

For whatever its worth, I am a professional musician, an audiophile and very limited as far as technology goes. I have a very simple setup using Roku ( under $50) for streaming, Tidal for music and other apps for movies. Roku has HDMI out which goes into my NAD DAC which separates the sound to my amp and video to my monitor. Simple, inexpensive, sounds great. If you don't have the HDMI possibility from a DAC or your amp, there is an inexpensive unit on Amazon that will separate the video via HDMI and sound via digital or RCA outs. Sound quality not quite as good but certainly listenable.

@romanesq  +1, the Wiim Pro is very good and very reasonably priced.  I’m totally enjoying mine!

You keep mentioning the sweet midrange you crave, that screams tubed electronics to me. You could buy this amp off amazon as well as either a Node or Wiim streamer and be done. Willsenton R8 KT88/EL34 x4 Tube Integrated AMP Power Amplifier Headphone Replaceable Basic Meter (Black)

Here is a review of it.