Replacing Totems One's

I'm thinking of replacing my Totem One's (non-sig.) and would like to hear if there are any other monitors worthy of replacing them? Sonus Fabers, Usher...etc ???? Budget $1200 for used.

One problem, wife factor has made speaker placement an issue, I will only have about a 12" gap from rear wall to back of speaker. Room is 14w x 16L x 13H vaulted.

The Totem's were awesome (imagining monsters) but a bit too forward and they need to place 24" from the rear wall.

Thinking about the Sonus Faber Concerto's (has front firing vent). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
mr_macgee
there ia a pair of Meadowlark Audio Ospreys for sale here. I had some Totem one sigs at one time and now have Meadowlark Blue Herron 2's. Meadowlarks are front ported and can handle your wall proximity, and you will love the bass.
Sorry, totally overlooked your budget.
$1200 for used TSM-MM's is probably a stretch.
However, if you had $1200 plus what you could get for your Totems, then we might be talking.

I'm seriously at a loss trying to think of a better speaker for your needs & wants. I think they are something that would fit your requirements extremely well and I personally would hold back until I could afford a pair in your circumstance.
Thanks Fuji,

With your strong suggestion, I'm going to do some homework and I would like to audition them.

I see that there is a pair for sale in the classified section for 2k however they're glossy blue which the wife would not go for.

To Gmc, I need to go with monitors and not use floor standing speakers but any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Any opinions on the Sonus Faber Concerto's ????? I know there has been some mixed opinions.

I have to say the wife factor (new to me) is the ultimate challenge while trying to find a very good sounding speaker.

Thanks to all in advance.