REL vs JL AUDIO

Who makes the best subwoofer for music? REL or JL AUDIO? REL uses High level, JL AUDIO low level with EQ. Which will be better for music. 
jeffvegas
Interesting discussion. REL has always been my choice. I have two REL Storm III subs I am selling soon. One is black and one is cherry. They will be for local pick-up (or meeting) in the Milford, CT area when posted. 
Pair of REL with their upgraded Speakon cable (blue).  If you enjoy that and have the room, go for the array.  They are game-changing. A little goes a long way if you have the quantity.
People always choose only the most popular brand of subs which are not really the best
People always choose only the most popular brand of subs which are not really the best

I'm wondering why they are not really the best, Is it due to one of these; better price, better advertising, better distribution, or simply a better product.

One could ask why are they rejected. I hope it's not exclusivity and bragging rights?

There must be a reason I'm not understanding. Is anyone who purchases a popular model judged as inferior?