Rega RB250 bias adjust?

I have a RB250 tonearm and when i set the bias (i think this is also called anti-skating) to what Rega recommend (wich here is 2) the sound is crappy, if i set it to 0 the sound is good.

When i set it to 2 the tonearm thend to return to the park position (the tt is perfectly at level).

So my question is that normal?

Thanks
dobermann
Many people find that the "recommended" anti-skate settings are too much. General rule of thumb is to use the lowest setting that does not result in mistracking.
ok,

But is it normal that the tonearm tend to return to the park position when bias is high?
If the tonearm is returning all the way to the park position, then yes, the setting is too high. Start with the lowest setting and then adjust it until there is little to no pull back. For optimum sound, disable this altogether by removing the spring inside the knob.
My Rega 700 arm also likes to return to the "rest" point. I have heard this is OK-it is because the arm bearing is frictionless.

Yes, go with 1, or so, on the antiskate when you track at 1.6 to 2.
For optimum sound, disable this altogether by removing the spring inside the knob.

I think im gone a do that.

Thanks
If i understand, when the tonearm try to "skate" to the center of the LP, bias adjustment is needed.