Recording quality of Dorian?

I noticed that Dorian has a lot of recordings in the kinds of music I like. What do you think about their recording quality - from your experience, how good are they? Where do they stand comparing to the best (Chesky, Audioquest, MA, etc)?
dmitrydr
Dmitrydr: I never noticed anything wrong with the Reveries CD. Will have to listen to it again, but I'm not sure what you're talking about--any specific tracks? There is a very light bass drum roll in the Sibelius which might be the "hum" you're referring to?
Hum/hiss from the speakers, very similar to a regular hum from amp, but some stronger, appears permanently when I play this CD... Since on other CDs there was no such a problem, I concluded that there is something wrong with recording there.
On the first track some background strings appear... they sound kinda strange, with kind of hissing, I tried on two different setups: with and w/o HDCD. Without HDCD it appears stronger...
I think the noise you hear is outside traffic.
I hear it on some Dorian CD's too.
Rade
Have you noticed difference in quality between what they call xCD and their regular CDs?