Recommended Pressing of Sgt Pepper's

I have the mid-1970s release on Capitol. I am ready to invest in a new pressing, and i could use a recommendation on which to look for. I am aware of the MoFi UHQR version, but the price tag on those is a bit extreme. I see that elusivedisc has a recent EMI remastered pressing for sale ($35), but i am not familiar with it.

Thanks for any guidance.
jeffreybowman2k
If you like this music, also try the soundtrack from the new Cirque de Soeil show, Love. I have the CD version, have seen the show live and do not know if it is on LP. It does some very wild things with the music from this album as well as other Beatles music.
The original UK pressing was very good. I owned a copy. German pressing and Dutch pressings were OK.
Mono? Sgt Peppers was intended as a stereo recording, released on mono only to accommodate those who did not yet have stereo equipment.
Interesting take Uranium. Nevertheless, here's what the liner notes of the re-issued mono version have to say (FWIW):

"The only real version of Sgt. Pepper is the mono version," says former Beatles sound engineer Richard Lush. "There are all sorts of things on the mono, little effects here and there, which the stereo didn't have."
Because stereo wasn't as commonplace in the 60's, the mono mixes were always given top priority. That meant in this case the mono mixing was done with much love and care, with the Beatles in attendance, whereas the stereo mixes were made in just a few hours afterwards by Producer George Martin alone. Of course, stereo was soon to take over and this meant that this original mono mix with all its subtle differences (like, for example, She's Leaving Home played at the right speed rather than slowed down as it is on the stereo) was soon deleted.

I guess the debate rages on.