Recommended integrated amplifier for B&W 805 D3

Hi all!

I want upgrade my Rotel RA 1570 integrated amp that is running a set of 805 D3 and i am looking for recommendations pls? Max budged around USD 5k.

What integrated could bring the best out of these speakers?

Thank you!
128x128mchristofori
Post removed 
Add to your list is a Musical Fidelity M6Si integrated or the M5Si. They are awesome and will pair well with your B&W 805 D3. 

Or you can get the Naim Uniti Nova. That's what I have paired with my 805 D3 in my bedroom setup. Very musical sounding unit. It has built-in Tidal streaming app. You will be very happy with this pairing. 
Rotel RA-1592, Parasound HINT5 or 6, Cambridge Audio Edge, Anthem STR integrated, Classe Sigma 2200i integrated, Lyngdorf TDAI 2700 or 3400, McIntosh MA6900, Naim Uniti Nova (streamer/DAC/integrated amp all in one box solution), Simaudio Evolution integrated or Neo Moon integrated, Rega Elicit-R, Rega Osiris.

The Rotel RA-1592 will be a big step up from the RA-1572. I have a Naim Uniti Nova paired with the B&W 805 D3 in my bedroom setup. I highly recommend the Naim Uniti Nova it's very musical very refined sounding unit. The Naim Uniti Nova is an all-in-one box solution (streamer/DAC/integrated amp). 
Tks a lot for the recommendations! 
Really appreciated your input! 
I had the Rotel RA 1592, Parasound Halo or some entry level Mcintosh as the only options.
Will look into these other integrates 
I can recommend Rogue Cronus Magnum II to drive your B&W805.

My Rogue Cronus Magnum II had been refitted with Nos AMPEREX (BUGLE BOY) 12AU7 and 12AX7 about 3 years ago.

It sounds much better than stock tubes with refined high,natural mid and better nuance.

Recently I replaced AMPEREX 12AX7 with Telefuken 12AX7 that I bough 2 years ago at 90$.

Wow it resulted in explosive dynamics and wider sounstage without etched high.

If you own Rogue Cronus Magnum II, you have to try Nos Telefuken 12AX7 yourself.

It need to be noted that even Nos tube quality can vary so you need to buy a tube from the reliable source who offer unconditional return.

I bought my tubes from Ebay dealer who has good feedback and offer unconditional return.

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis980b1-rogue-audio-atlas-magnum-ii-tube

If you buy used Rogue Cronus Magnum II and get those NOS tubes around 300$.

But I am pretty sure that it will make you happy.

Samac gave good recommendations, the Anthem STR is great, and has ARC (the room correction, not HDMI ARC).  

I would give serious  consideration to the Cambridge Audio Edge A or the Anthem STR.

Cheers,

Scott