Recommended Hi end dealer

Looking for recommendations on a high end dealer. I am in the market for a pair of speakers. Budget is an excessive $70k but i did a deal with the wife and have had some lucky breaks. Had been looking at the Von Schweikert VR9 but I wont pay the full price thats wanted for them. At this time I'm starting the process over. Looking for folks recommendations on dealers whom have been good to work with.

thx Rumney
rumney510
I really recommend Casey at Ne Plus Altra in Austin, TX. Great guy who really knows audio. Deals in Wilson, Sonus Faber, Avantgarde, Wilson Benesch, DCS, etc.
I live in Denver CO,

With out specifications it is hard to sugust a dealer.

But there are three here I would sugust.

Listenup which carries B&W, SonusFaber, Dynaudio. Contact Lew Black.

Unlimited Audio carries Avalon, JMlabs. Contact John Barns.

Cherry Creek Audio Wilson, and others. No contact.

Michael
I highly recommend Don Better at Don Better Audio in Cleveland. Professional jazz/classical guitarist, and one of the nicest, most honest, sincere people I've met. Doesn't carry VS but has Verity, Devore, and some others plus outstanding electronics from dcs, reimyo, wavelength, and shindo. Go to www.donbetteraudio.com.
Evan Trent of Symphony Sound in Chicago. I think he may be out of town for a week or two (overseas). But he is extremely knowledgeable and professional. You can email hime at: evan@symphonysound.com

Tell him George Ajazi asked you to contact him.

-G
In San Jose California Jeff @ audible arts is a dream come true. I had trouble trusting dealers prior to him but he gets all kinds of products in to try and picks the ones he likes. He is a big VS guy, a tube guy (but not limited to), and every time I do things on my own I end up realizing he is right about the setups he picks. Very rare to find someone that is so unbiased. I've literally paid full price instead of used just to help support him becuase of the guidance he's given me that in invaluable.

Rob