Recommendations for fast sounding cables

I've recently acquired a SEP amp based on kt88's and while it presents well in many ways it lacks the speed of my push-pull and ss amps which is typical.  Thus I'm looking for some nice and well rounded sounding speaker cables (non-biwire) and interconnects (single-ended) that excel in speed, tempo, PRAT, whatever you wanna call it to try to get some of the head nodding and toe-tapping back.  Transparency, detail, open soundstage are basic requisites as well.  I would also consider maybe changing out my psu umbilical cord, usb, and digital coax.  I understand that this will likely involve some or all silver in the makeup of the cables, and while I like a lit-up sound- an overly bright anything will usually get quickly replaced.  The budget is not high at $100-$300 new or used but may make considerations for something exceptional that fits the bill. I've gathered that some of the following may work- please feel free to comment on those as well, but I would also like to get some more suggestions.  Thanks!

Mapleshade Double Helix
DH Labs Silver Sonic T-14
Signal Cable Silver Resolution
auralacrobatics
Look, I appreciate the comments and understand the viewpoints about how this may be a flawed experiment.  However, as I've said, this amp really is not that slow with the JBL's which is a quick sounding speaker and I know that I have heard people (some heree on this thread) and many a cable manufacturer (though I do not take their word as gospel) to attribute gains in prat and tempo from cables.  Again, I'm not expecting ss speed nor is that what I am necessarily after- I'm just looking for an incremental improvement.  If I want to listen to something with more boogie factor I can listen to my Vincent K-35 with Genlex kt-77, or next in line would be my Dialogue Premium, or my Audio Alchemy DPA1 (ss)- which all provide plenty of, especially the Vincent.  It would just be nice to see if I can make a small improvement here with this SEP as it was not a planned or big purchase- there are no high stakes here.  If it doesn't work- then I'll still have a cheap amp that plays fantastic with jazz, vocals, and even down to mid-tempo electronic music.  I'll also likely have nicer cables from the upgrade that the rest of my gear can benefit from.  
I'm sooooo glad the supercar enthusiast have come out of the woodwork to share their poignant thoughts on how they've ingeniously figured out how to use super-fast cars in their audio systems.  Bravo guys.
Its just that the idea of using a cable to fix a problem elsewhere is such a flawed band-aid approach I'd rather see it dismissed than pursued. Seriously. Get a 911 if you can't afford the Jesko. Or get whatever Synergistic Research you can afford. Don't know if you will call them fast or not, but more likely than not you will call them good.