Recommendations for a modestly-priced audio system?

Gents,
My friend asked me to put together an audio system for her to replace her very old system.    She wants an integrated amp that will take an input from her TT.  God knows the condition of her cartridge and stylus!  There are boatloads of integrated amps with BT-streaming capabilities, which, when she comes to her senses, with get a Spotify/Tidal subscription and forget about her 40-year old collection of ragged vinyl.  Maybe not.  The amp needs to be BT-compatible... no extra components.  

Hopefully, the system will be simple:  an integrated amp and a pair of passive speakers.  The budget is about $1K but I could twist her arm a bit to get to $1.5K.  Recommendations for either the integrated amp and speakers would be very much appreciated, relying on the wealth of knowledge that you fellas have.  I will say that she has a pretty large LV room, sort of an "open room" arrangement, and will need speakers to sufficiently pressurize her large room.

Thanks for any and all input.      
whitestix
One option, the Yamaha A-s301 retails for $350. 65wpc, internal DAC and Phonostage, Mate with efficient speaker of choice. 

Add external bluetooth or whatever for streaming, start a different thread on this. 

TT may need a tuneup. 
Sorry, I just picked up on the no extra device for bluetooth. Yamaha does make a device that plugs into the back of the integrated. 
As someone who enjoys reading about expensive equipment I’ll never be able to afford I think she would probably bee happy with a Cambridge Audio AXR85 receiver and KEF Q350 speakers. The receiver has a phono input and Bluetooth that works reasonably well within the same room. The speakers go on sale every 6 months which can save a couple hundred dollars but aren’t on sale now.
You need to get some respect for her Vinyl, then help her, make her understand a phono equalization stage needs to be between the cartridge and any ’line level’ input.

TT, cartridge, alignment of cartridge, stylus are all questionable.

My approach:

1. new simple TT with built-in phono eq (these can be turned on or off. ’ON’ already equalized goes straight to any line level, i.e. straight to an Integrated Amp without a phono stage (most).. OFF must go to an external phono eq, somewhere, that then goes to line level.

Audio Technica Belt Drive, optional eq built-in, cartridge pre-installed, aligned, new stylus. $120. (upgrade TT in the future) (add a phono stage later)

https://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-AT-LP60X-BK-Belt-Drive-Hi-Fidelity-Anti-Resonance/dp/B07N3XJ66...

Optional Direct Drive, USB out $280.

https://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-AT-LP120XUSB-Direct-Drive-Hi-Fidelity-Anti-Skate/dp/B07N3S4X3P/ref=sr_1_17_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=audio+technica+turntable&qid=1617987198&sr=8-17-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzNlVPV1dLRktTWVcyJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNjE0NDgwRVpBTjA1WlNWUU5MJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA4OTk5MjYxOTVVSlc0OUo4NkJWJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYnRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

2. efficient speakers, two way, no ports, nice highs, mids, some bass. (add self-powered sub in future) (upgrade the mains in the future)

3. integrated amp with remote volume. I like having balance, treble, bass, (manual is fine, remote is very nice) and it is always nice to have tone bypass.

Naim Mu-so V2 All-in-One System..Bam

+1 PS Audio Sprout100

The no longer made Peachtree Audio decco125Sky (find one used) does it all and has bluetooth.. Got one for a kid and it's very good for what it is