Recommendation for sub with high level inputs

Looking to add sub to existing system.   Yamaha Aventage A6A  powering center (Sonus Faber Sonetto ii) , wall height (Infinity Primus P362) , and surround (B&W DM 602), with Rotel Ra1592 integrated preout connected to power fronts (Sonus Faber Sonetto V).  

I listen to (stream) 2 channel music 65 -70 % of the time  - Roon with the hi-fi Rose 250 as my endpoint.

No regrets with the purchase of Sonetto V's, but after having them for a year now, I would like more low end.  

I do not want to connect the sub to the yamaha, thus needing a recommendation for a sub with high level inputs to connect to my Rotel  integrated which doesn't have a sub output. 

2k budget?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions. 

cantw84it

Showing 1 response by kenstewart2005

Rel and Rythmik are great suggestions. Rel from personal experience, Rythmik just from what I've reviewed. Personally, I own dual SVS SB1000 Pros that are fantastic, get low as mentioned earlier, and biggest benefit is you can control them (filters, volume, etc.) from your listening position via an app.No going back and forth and crawling around.