Recommend me a tube integrated amplifier

I'm at a point where I'd like to try a tube integrated amplifier.

I currently have a Luxman L-509x driving a pair of Audio Note AN-K/SPx SEs.

I use a Marantz SA-KI Ruby CD/SACD player and a Technics SL1200Mk2 and AT-33SA LOMC for sources.

I also use a Rythmik E15HP/PEQ3 subwoofer to fill in the bottom end.

I listen mostly to jazz, classic rock at low to mid-level volumes, and my budget would be around $4k-ish used or new.

So, I'd like to get some recommendations for an integrated that would pair well with the AN-Ks.  Subwoofer connection mandatory either pre-outs or compatible for speaker level connection.  Phono pre inputs for MC desired, but optional.

No hybrids, high power not needed. No headphones either.  A remote would be nice, but I could suffer without one.

TIA

erikt

I received the Audio Note OTO Line SE yesterday in good shape.  All the tubes are seated snugly in and an internal inspection shows everything is in good shape for a 1998 unit.  It's a legit AN unit.

I've cleaned up all the RCA, speaker, and power cable connectors with Deoxit.

I'm expecting some needed speaker cables hopefully today so I can have a listen later.

yes

Got the OTO Line SE up and running.  I'm only using my Marantz SA-KI Ruby as a source as I'm still waiting on some interconnects to get my TT connected.

First impressions are that the OTO and my Luxman L-509x are more alike than different.  I'm not hearing a night/day difference in tonality, soundstaging, resolution. That speaks, to me, of the quality of both the OTO and the Luxman.

I was ready for 'dark' warm etc, but really the OTO is tonally balanced.  Yes, there is a teeny bit more body in the mid-range and the top end does sound a weensy bit softer, but overall I'd characterize the sonic presentation as relaxed and natural.

I've only started with some jazz at low/moderate levels - but it's a vg match to my AN-K/SPx SEs.