Recommend me a tube integrated amplifier

I'm at a point where I'd like to try a tube integrated amplifier.

I currently have a Luxman L-509x driving a pair of Audio Note AN-K/SPx SEs.

I use a Marantz SA-KI Ruby CD/SACD player and a Technics SL1200Mk2 and AT-33SA LOMC for sources.

I also use a Rythmik E15HP/PEQ3 subwoofer to fill in the bottom end.

I listen mostly to jazz, classic rock at low to mid-level volumes, and my budget would be around $4k-ish used or new.

So, I'd like to get some recommendations for an integrated that would pair well with the AN-Ks.  Subwoofer connection mandatory either pre-outs or compatible for speaker level connection.  Phono pre inputs for MC desired, but optional.

No hybrids, high power not needed. No headphones either.  A remote would be nice, but I could suffer without one.

TIA

erikt

@mdalton

I got it used on a different audio forum at a very fair price based on age.

Waiting for delivery.

Prima Luna has some highly recommended and reviewed tube amps including their integrateds. I am very happy with their Dialougue Premium HP,  which is now the Evo 400 I think. I run it into Ohm Walsh 2000s and a Rythmik F12G from the preout. 

BAT VK-80i is an excellent sounding unit, 55 WPC, built like a tank, beautiful work of art. 

Tomcat Audio.  The guy builds them himself, PTP.  They sound so great that I immediately sold all my nice PS Audio stuff.