Recommend me a tube integrated amplifier

I'm at a point where I'd like to try a tube integrated amplifier.

I currently have a Luxman L-509x driving a pair of Audio Note AN-K/SPx SEs.

I use a Marantz SA-KI Ruby CD/SACD player and a Technics SL1200Mk2 and AT-33SA LOMC for sources.

I also use a Rythmik E15HP/PEQ3 subwoofer to fill in the bottom end.

I listen mostly to jazz, classic rock at low to mid-level volumes, and my budget would be around $4k-ish used or new.

So, I'd like to get some recommendations for an integrated that would pair well with the AN-Ks.  Subwoofer connection mandatory either pre-outs or compatible for speaker level connection.  Phono pre inputs for MC desired, but optional.

No hybrids, high power not needed. No headphones either.  A remote would be nice, but I could suffer without one.

TIA

erikt

+1 for Decware. 
website has a classified section if you don’t want to wait 

Enthusiastic vote for Cary. I currently have an SLI80HS powering a pair of Volti Razz and feel the pairing is heavenly IMO. Has pre outs for a sub. (Sometimes I swap in my little SVS micro3000)

Back when, I worked in the only real HIFI store in town, (The Speaker Shop) and we sold Cary. Always a super well built product that simply sounded amazing.

i listened to a couple of the Black Ice integrateds at the FLA show and really enjoyed them. Also the Margules i240 was pretty awesome too.

hard to beat Cary direct when they have a sale! 

+1 on Decware. Steve Deckert, the owner/designer makes himself available to customers on the phone - live - on M/W/Fri. I have been buying their amps and pre-amps for about 20 years. Great stuff and great support.